Dallas Novels Location & Background Info
Website built by Niven Dallas
Areas and places in
in The 9th Place and the
authors other novels.
Yes, The 9th Place is a spooky story, but one I know you will like. When we look up at night to a sky full of stars, everyone asks the same question, are we alone? Some may go a step further wondering was this all planned, and why?
Others will take the time and effort to try find out... why.
I did...this novel is the result of my extensive research.
A Few Facts
The Australian continant, is the worlds largest island, and about the same size as continental America, but with far less guns. Aus murder rate is only 1.2 per100k compared with the USA at 6.3 per 100k.
Australias 7,686m sq km land mass is home to only 22m population, 98% of which live around the continants vast coastline.
Western Australias tiny 2.5m population
live in the largest state covering some
2,529m sq km of land mass.
Australia is the only country
that eats its national symbols
the Kangaroo and the Emu.
Yes, that is a fact.
1. Perth City (Capital of Western Australia State.)
2. Port Hedland Town (Hugh iron ors Port.)
3. Sandfire Roadhouse (airstrip Doc Dave & Max.)
4. Veevers meteorite crater, in the Great Sandy Desert.
5. Broome Town.
6. Derby Town, the meat works.
7. Fitzroy Crossing Town.
8. Halls Creek Town ( The Majeed gold mine.)
9. Argyle Diamond Mine.
10. Kununurra Town.
11. Darwin City (Capital of Northern Territory.)
12. Punmu (Old Mirachung's desert community.)
13. Alice Springs Town (Centre of Australia.)
14. Kalgoorlie Town ( Huge gold mining area.)
15. Coober Pedy Town & gem mining.
16. Swan Hill Town.
17. Adelaide City (Capital of South Australia State.)
18. Melbourne City (Capital of Victoria State.)
19. Hobart City (Capital of Tasmania State.)
20. Sydney City (Capital of New South Wales State.)
21. Brisbane City (Capital of Queensland State.)